Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pressure...

This week is exam week. A lots of test... Tomorrow will having Sejarah exam. Wish me good luck. My voice was lost. Thanks God. The forum competition was postponed till this friday. I felt stress in this few days. A lots of homework, exams, bm forum, concert, and a lot of stuff make me felt stress. I think it is the time I should have a rest.

Today wasn't a wonderful day. I hate today. I am not that happy than before. I think something wrong with me. I need to go to see a psycologists. Duh.... Wrong words, wrong action and bad mood, those factors make me get in some trouble. Who can I share the things with? My dear advisor... I need your help and your advices, where are you now?

Today, Yee Syuan gave me read a book. The book told me that joyful is decided by yourself. Ya... Joyful is decided by myself. I should learn to pass my burdens to God. I should always be happy-go-lucky. WeiLi should always be happy. Coz I had promised someone. Hehe..:p

2 comments:

kithow92 said...

here i came, i think u still haven forgotten me gua... the fat fat one la...
hmm, seems like u are very very very very unhappy... i dunno wat happen, but will support u lar... dun forget, i used to be same class with u for 3 years ho... although we had about 2 year din meet, but i still will remember u this gal chai wei li..
frenship problem, i did have it too.. even now still have, haha... sure like this de lar, life wont be smooth de, there muz be some challenges... for me, sad de things juz try to wait for it ba.. there muz be some good things happen, i think.. haha..
k lar, juz this, take care anyway, tataz...

lifen♥ said...

weili, weili, the competition is over and hope that ome of ur pressure is reduced. next friday is RRSS day, maybe you should considering letting urself relax on that day. play a bit. hahas. anyways, gtg. bye, muakssssss :)