Thursday, April 10, 2008

For my bestest Sistas....

I ever rejected to write a blog, it is because I don't like to write my personal things and share it out with others on the internet.I prefer to write a diary more than having a blog. But I just found out that actually having a blog also not that bad... I can type out all my happiness, sadness and madness.

Wei Li had changed. She is not happier than before, stronger than before, but emotional than before. What have made me changed?I never expect that I will changed. I start to trust myself. I don't trust my friends again. I started to think that sometimes friend might bring trouble to me. I think I am too selfish. But I think it is better for me so that i won't struggle in friendship problems again. Now just I realised that I can't live without friends even God as my best*1000000 friend but I can't going on my school day without friends' company,friends' comfort and friends' hugzzz. I quite miss the time we happy, we crazy,we cry and all the moments we be together.

Still remember the first day, the first moment we met... The friendship period between me and Livia is the longest, 9 years and 4 months and 10 days. But we always quarrel. Every year we sure will quarrel once but after that we get close and best again. I think the second is Syuan. Actually I don't like her attitude, but as a friend, we should accept others' good and bad. When I was in form 2, I just know LiFen, Kat, Tiing and Amy. I also quite surprise coz I can have all of them as my bestest sistas for forever and ever. Dear sisters, still remember the time we plan this plan that, we study, we laugh,we crazy, we cry and we quarrel. I think maybe you all might forgot but WeiLi still remember. We ever hang out together. We plan to shopping, we plan to overnight although our plan didn't success.We quarrel because we don't trust each other. We always suspect and we backstab each other.

Whatever anything is going on, just always remember we are always the bestest sistas... * It is a luck for me to have you all as my sistas.* I love you all forever and ever.

No comments: