Monday, April 14, 2008

The day after holiday:(

WeiLi was sick last few days... kinda miss the school. I think my classmates miss me too...Haha...I miss him a lot. Just hope that between us will have a friendship bridge. I think he tried to avoid me, maybe I am too annoying for him. Maybe he think that his kindness, his friendly will make me misunderstanding. I just hope he can just care about me.Not always but sometimes. Even when I am sick, a greeting msg from him, I will appreciate on it. But I know this will never never happen between me and him.

End the topic about him... How stress I am in my school day. I hope I can go to a place that can make myself relax. I want to apply holiday for one month....Math, Physics, Biology, Add Math, Chemistry... All make me crazy.... God, I need you!
OMG! I forgot to bring my file back.. How stupid I am... Today drama's practice... Not a very good presentation but will try my best...

Tomorrow will having BM Forum Competition inter-class. Hope we can win this competition so that we can go to the competition that held in Kuching. Do my best to obtain it... Yeah!!!

No comments: