Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Free WeiLi:)

Finally released all the pressure. We won the forum competition inter-class. Yeah!!! All of us did a wonderful job. Congratulate to AhBee, DarDar and Adelecia. Although I didn't chosen to represent the school but at least I can be Puan Fatimah's PA(Personal Assistant). But I will not follow to Kuching becauseI have to prepare for my semester exam.

Semester exam is coming soon. Arrrrr.... A lot subject have to study especially those subjects I failed in the periodic one and two. I must try my best coz I know I can do it!!! God will help me:) I failed my physics again---> 22/50( three more questions to pass). Mr Ting, I will try my best to pass your physics, I will prove that I can do it...Periodic 2's results will release soon, quite nervous.

Friday is our school's day. We can wear what we want to wear, HANDPHONES and anything are not allowed to bring to school during the usual day ,on that day all are allowed to bring:) Yeah!!! We can do what we want to do but we can't wear uniform to school... Haha:)

Kinda miss him... Are him fine at there? Long time didn't chat with him. Want to know more about him but don't dare. I scared he will know what am I thinking and both of us will feel embarrassed. Or he will never think about that, just I think too much about it. Who can help me? I just want to know what he is thinking about?

1 comment:

Heart you said...

congratzzz....we did a good job^^