Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Everything goes back to normal...

For 9 and the half months, I am very happy because I be with you:) Without you, Wei Li will never be Wei Li again. But since we both decided to break up now, then we should totally let go... But we are still best friends? That night, you said we will still be best friends... You said you still love me:) And I totally trust you:) Because of all our promises:) I will fullfill all my promise to you:) And I hope you will fullfill your promise too:) We will study hard and work hard for our future:) I will never forget you:) I am still waiting you:) My love to you will never decrease and only keep on increasing:) We will get back together soon rite? This is what you said:) I will always remember:) When I am not be by your side, please take care yourself and mickey is companying you:) Just want to tell you... I love you:)

No comments: